View Profile carsonauto

6 movie Reviews with Responses

All 12 Reviews

Erm, that sucked.

Er, I voted 0 on it, and I got this:

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

I wanted to blam it, but for some reason it didnt. Meh, your movie sucked...

Brick-Toppp responds:

THANKS FOR SAVING MY MOVIE :)

Lol!

Man, Its good to see some SOCOM parodies. But, what I felt it was lacking, is some chipmunk voiced kid at the end start spazzing out. Great job though!

Ani-x responds:

thanks we appereciate that.
keep in mind this is the pilot of a on going series. have no fear the chimpmunk kids will appear.
-Shigroth

Wow, that was really good!

I liked your graphics alot. They were origional, and the effects were pretty cool. Your sound was good, and I liked the overall style of the movie. Although you could have improved on the length. I think if it was maybe 1-2 minutes longer, and had music in it, this could easily make front page! Nice job! 3/5

Coaly responds:

Thank you. I was personaly dissapointed in the end length, but I had nothing more I wanted in it. Plus it was coniently as long as the music. I will work those things.

Funny

I thought of it more as an SBC parody. I actually liked it. It was pretty funny, and I liked the script. Looking forward to the series!

JonBro responds:

Oh my I'm falling BBB *splat*!
Yeah, I like it too.

Speaking of script, I made the hands of the clock rotate using actionscript, just fwi.

This was great!

I remember you from SheezyArt. Man, with this skill, it makes me wonder why you are at Sheezy. But anyways, back to the movie. I really, really enjoyed it. Your backgrounds and character graphics are great, and I like the fact that you gave each character a general personality that suited their looks. I also liked the music, and that one part with the dancing stickmen. It reminded me of the past 50 movies that were blammed. I also liked the style of an old movie. Definetly going into my favourites. Great job, as usual!!

5/5-10/10

Gerkinman responds:

everyone loves stick movies, thats why they always get blammed lol

AHAHAHA

THAT WAS FRICKEN HILLARIOUS!!AHAHAHA

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

glad you liked it ^^

Do the world a favour and destroy your computer. Your too stupid to have one.

26, Male